DCW Media has established itself as the premier media buying agency on the East coast, with offices in Manhattan and Long Island New York. The 45-year-old agency is looking to add more talent to its rapidly growing Digital Media Department in its Mid-Town Manhattan offices (conveniently located next to Penn Station). This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking to gain or grow their experience in the digital advertising space.
The Digital Media Account Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day digital media strategy, planning/buying activity, analysis and reporting for designated client and prospective client account(s). This includes ensuring the timely delivery of all client requirements, digital campaign trafficking and onboarding, helping to create and deliver campaign overview reports in a timely fashion for new and existing clients, regular input of ideas for best practices and process improvement and applying DCW Search Marketing protocols: research, reporting, implementation, optimization, reconciliation and management of SEM and Display placements.
The ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of all digital media channels including but not limited to Programmatic Display, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Native and Video advertising.
The Digital Media Account Manager will be expected to analyze data and research, think creatively and develop innovative media strategies to ensure digital campaigns reach the right target audience at the right time in the most effective and efficient way. The Digital Media Account manager will work independently and be able to collaborate with team members across online and offline media channels during the media planning and managing process.
- Review media brief and set planning process in motion
- Develop media goals and strategy based on client briefs and proposed media solutions
- Evaluate new digital media, social platforms and advertising products that will better serve clients
- Review RFPs and filter/negotiate for most suitable proposals
- Drive analytical reporting to measure and report on ROI of digital campaigns
- Write and present new business proposals/media plans
- Maintain excellent ongoing client relations
- Analyze and assess research findings and convert to actionable media insights
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation including insertion orders, creative specifications, trafficking, reports, and terms, etc.
- Propose optimization recommendations, in partnership with analytics and attribution teams, if necessary.
- Develop, implement and optimize the client’s social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders to ensure continued effectiveness and improvement
- Provide thought leadership and strategic POV on broad consumer marketing initiatives, ensuring that social and digital engagement best practices and tactics are fully integrated into marketing plans for all products and services
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include editorial calendar development and approval, community engagement efforts, promotions, reporting, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar community sites
- Create and maintain detailed/accurate files for each assigned client account
- Demonstrate highly organized campaign timeline and milestone management, with strong attention to detail
- Assist in the Quality Assurance of ads placed, reporting and client correspondence
- Actively participant, as needed, in sales representative meetings
- Attend client meetings/status, and present plan components
- Act as liaison between client, project management, and analytics, publishing/production teams.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of client/department/agency
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience in field of online advertising, will consider recent college grads with relevant internship experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience managing day-to-day digital media strategy, planning, buying, reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with DoubleClick or other major ad serving systems
- Experience reviewing RFP’s
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams or independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical skills: comfortable with numbers and analyzing data
- Ability to collaborate well with staff, clients, and vendors at all levels
- Social Media Management for clients at an Agency
- Digital Media: 1 year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Office Applications: 1 year
DCW is proud to offer their employees benefits as well as a Base Salary that includes a tiered commission structure (upon completion of a 90-day probationary period).