A National Media Buying agency located on Long Island is seeking a Media Planner/Coordinator with a focus on traditional media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, research, and coordinate traditional media such as out of home and print.
- Must possess strong multi-tasking skills as well as being organized with excellent communication skills.
- Participates in media planning strategy meetings with team members and helps research new ideas for client media plans
- Works closely with Media Planner/buyer to develop and maintain media plans
- Prepares and updates media flowcharts and media buy proposals/confirmations
- Prepares and updates insertion orders and other internal documents as needed
- Keeps up with latest trends/events in advertising and client related industries, shares with department
- Participates and/or helps schedule vendor meetings for the department
- Responds to vendor emails, calls and meeting requests; responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and proven vendors
- Advertising / marketing experience required.
- Efficient research skills to find what will work for a clients’ needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to balance a variety of tasks and not be intimidated by a large volume of work
- Organized and extremely detail oriented, ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
- Ability to work with agency accounting system and/or other media planning and media research specific software, including MS Office programs
Computer Skills Desired
- Proficient in ALL Microsoft Office products
Qualified candidates should send a detailed resume to email@example.com