To create and execute an ongoing media strategy that would help establish Mercy College as the top choice for an affordable, New York, private school education by increasing;
- Awareness for the College
- Request for Information (RFIs) submissions
- Student Applications
A sophisticated, online and offline media strategy was launched with hyper-local targeting around the College’s main campus locations:
- Audience-targeted, programmatic display, social, mobile, native and pre-roll video ads were served to custom audiences for delivery efficiency.
- Geo-targeting, hyper-local digital display ads were sent to mobile phones and computers of feeder and competitor schools.
- Outdoor billboards near campus locations created the perception of a major integrated advertising campaign.
- Broadcast TV ads were implemented for expanded reach and awareness.
- Pandora and terrestrial Radio ads were used to help promote Open House events.
- Bus Kings and Railroad Car Ads were used to target the school’s high commuter population.